Winter Wedding Season is Here!
Looking for ideas for your Perfect Winter Wedding in Westerly RI?
Here are a few of our Favorite things in Fashion, Decor and more for a Festive Holiday Celebration or Romantic Wintry-inspired Wedding!
It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
1. Bring the Outside In!
Combine natural elements and creative lighting to make a Winter Wonderland!
Photo Credit: One Love Photo on Weddbook
2. Use Pinecones and Candlelight to add rustic charm and elegance
Photo by Janet Howard Studio on Style Me Pretty
3. Spice Up your decor, favors and table settings
Using Herbs and Spices, like Rosemary or Cinnamon are inexpensive and aromatic ways to add to your winter-inspired decor!
Photo by Loveolio Swoon on The Bridal Guide
4. Add seasonal elements to your Bouquets and Centerpieces
Photo Credits (Left to Right): Anastasiya Belik Photography and Genevieve Leiper Photography
5. Add Festive Holiday-inspired touches to your Food and Beverages!
Photo Credits (Left to Right): Greg Rannells on JuliaUsherBlog and Crystal Head Vodka on Panska Pasaz
6. Take Full advantage of the Beauty of Winter, Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
Photos by: Lauren Fair Photgraphy and Brooke Shultz Photography
Photos by: Jennifer Eileen Photography (above-left) and Geneoh Photography (above-right)
7. Dressing Warm can still be Glamorous! Check out some of our Favorite Winter Wedding Looks!
Photo by: Kimberly Kay Photography on Bella Bride Photo via Style Me Pretty Image from Venuelust Photo via topwedding Dress by Bridal Cookie on Style Me Pretty Image from: myweddingobsession
8. Don’t forget those Fabulous Shoes!!!
9. Holiday and Seasonally decorated Cakes are a delicious addition to any Winter Wedding!
Icicle Cake Design by Cakeability Green
10. Don’t Forget the Finishing Touches!
Photo by: Nine Photography on Ruffled Blog
May your days be Merry and Bright, and May you have a Joyous Winter Wonderland Wedding! Happy Planning!